When it comes to protecting your eyes in style, this season has you covered like never before!
“It’s pretty wild in the world of sunglasses right now. Now it’s easy for everyone to express their personal style,” finds Becky Rifkin, a Sunglass Hut manager. She says there are multiple on-trend styles with an emphasis on oversized cat eyes, ’80s looks and bright colors!
No matter what style of shades you select at Sunglass Hut (Levels 3 & 4), every pair has 100% UVA and UVB protection. That’s what prevents burning and slows aging of the eyes.
If you’re spending time this summer by the water, Becky suggests going for a polarized pair as a defense against the glare that comes off the water. A polarized lens has an extra filter that eliminates polarized glare. She reports that this glare is three times harder on the eyes.
Here are five fashionable picks, including some polarized choices!
1. This oversize cat eye style by Versace ($220) exudes a Hollywood glamour feel. This Versace pair is exclusive to Sunglass Hut and comes in multiple colors.
2. Now for a retro style — The Ray Ban Meteor ($194.95) can be for him or her. This is the polarized version.
3. The classic Oakley Frogskin style ($100-$140) has just been re-released in lots of colors including kelly green, purple, black, white, and more.
4. Check out the Ray Ban Folding Aviator ($195 and up), another Sunglass Hut exclusive. Scroll down to see how small they fold up. This unisex style, seen here in a non-polarized version is also available polarized.
5. Now for another glam look — This Tiffany & Co. oversized cat eye pair is neutral with a twist. The frames have a subtle shade of blue mixed in with the black.
So, which pair would you pick? I can’t decide between the Tiffany & Co. pair and the Versace ones.